Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Silver The White Lion of Mortimer is the eighth issue of The Queen’s Beasts series. The Queen’s Beasts series is inspired by ancient symbols of power and identity, the range brings to life the ten imposing statues that lined the entrance to Westminster Abbey in 1953 at the coronation of Her Majesty The Queen. The White Lion of Mortimer coin consists 2 troy ounces of fine silver in purity of .9999. It is also issued as legal tender in The Great Britain.
Plastic envelope / bag
The Royal Mint
- Condition of online order value warranty is make a payment in 2 workdays. In the order of changing value of the rating high-minded metal. This requirement is motivated by frequent fluctuations on the market.
- Product with 24h term it will be send in 1 workday as soon as the payment will be booked on our bank account.
- In the situation of intention to faster shipment, call us 22 623 85 61.
- In the case of items that have in the name information about different year of production, photographs have demonstrative character, features and items may be different from the one you see on the picture.
- Products with short form” LBMA” are manufacture in diffrent mints with LBMA cerification ( requirements in terms of both quality and secure on the London Bullion Market Association) Those items will be send randomly, photographs have demonstrative character.