Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Lunar III: Year of the Tiger - 2022 3x1 Ounce Silver Coin Set is a unique set of three coins that are part of the Lunar series - Lunar III. The coins, as well as the entire series, were produced by the leading producer of investment and collectible products - The Perth Mint. The coins have the guarantee of the Australian government and are legal tender in the country of the issuer.
The tiger is one of the twelve animals that make up the Chinese horoscope. The years under the reign of the tiger are: 2022, 2010, 1998, 1986, 1974. The tiger symbolizes having qualities such as being a natural leader, endowed with courage and confidence.
The set includes: Lunar III: Year of the Tiger 1 oz Silver 2022 Proof, Lunar III: Year of the Tiger Colored 1 oz Silver 2022 Proof and Lunar III: Year of the Tiger 1 oz Silver 2022 Gold Plated.
Silver coins with the image of a tiger and a baby tiger, was struck in silver .9999, weight 1 troy ounce and face value 1 Dollar. The set comes with a certificate of authenticity and original packaging.
Averse of the Year of the Tiger silver coins is decorated with the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II. The whole is surrounded by the inscription "ELIZABETH II" , "AUSTRALIA" and information about the face value, weight and mintage. The obverse was designed by Jody Clark.
Rewers of the coins show a proud adult tiger along with a baby tiger. The reverse also features the Chinese character "tiger", the inscription "TIGER 2022" and the letter "P" which is the mint mark of The Perth Mint. The designer of the reverse was Jennifer McKenna.
- Condition of online order value warranty is make a payment in 2 workdays. In the order of changing value of the rating high-minded metal. This requirement is motivated by frequent fluctuations on the market.
- Product with 24h term it will be send in 1 workday as soon as the payment will be booked on our bank account.
- In the situation of intention to faster shipment, call us 22 623 85 61.
- In the case of items that have in the name information about different year of production, photographs have demonstrative character, features and items may be different from the one you see on the picture.
- Products with short form” LBMA” are manufacture in diffrent mints with LBMA cerification ( requirements in terms of both quality and secure on the London Bullion Market Association) Those items will be send randomly, photographs have demonstrative character.