Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Lunar III: Year of the Tiger 1 oz Gold 2022 Proof High Relief is a collectible coin that is part of the Lunar Series - Lunar III. The coin, like the entire series, was produced by the leading producer of investment and collectible products, The Perth Mint. As with the other coins, this one also has the guarantee of the Australian government and is legal tender in the country of the issuer.
The gold coin with the image of Tiger was struck in grade - 9999. The coin comes with an original box.
The obverse of the gold coin is decorated with the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II. The whole is surrounded by the inscription "ELIZABETH II" , "AUSTRALIA" and information about the face value, weight and mintage.
The Rewers shows a Tiger. The design also features the Chinese character "Tiger", the inscription "TIGER 2022" and the letter "P", the mint mark of The Perth Mint.
- Condition of online order value warranty is make a payment in 2 workdays. In the order of changing value of the rating high-minded metal. This requirement is motivated by frequent fluctuations on the market.
- Product with 24h term it will be send in 1 workday as soon as the payment will be booked on our bank account.
- In the situation of intention to faster shipment, call us 22 623 85 61.
- In the case of items that have in the name information about different year of production, photographs have demonstrative character, features and items may be different from the one you see on the picture.
- Products with short form” LBMA” are manufacture in diffrent mints with LBMA cerification ( requirements in terms of both quality and secure on the London Bullion Market Association) Those items will be send randomly, photographs have demonstrative character.