Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Gold coin Year of the Ox is the second release from the collectible series Lunar III. Lunar III is known from the changing, beautiful portrays of 12 animals that are associated with the ancient Chinese lunar calendar. Year of the Ox 1/2 oz Gold 2021 is manufactured by The Perth Mint and contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine gold. Each coin is issued as legal tender under the Australian Currency Act 1965. What’s more, each coin comes in a protective capsule.
- Condition of online order value warranty is make a payment in 2 workdays. In the order of changing value of the rating high-minded metal. This requirement is motivated by frequent fluctuations on the market.
- Product with 24h term it will be send in 1 workday as soon as the payment will be booked on our bank account.
- In the situation of intention to faster shipment, call us 22 623 85 61.
- In the case of items that have in the name information about different year of production, photographs have demonstrative character, features and items may be different from the one you see on the picture.
- Products with short form” LBMA” are manufacture in diffrent mints with LBMA cerification ( requirements in terms of both quality and secure on the London Bullion Market Association) Those items will be send randomly, photographs have demonstrative character.