Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Silver Kiwi is a beautiful silver series issued by The New Zealand Post from 2004. Each year, silver coin features a different species of Kiwi. The silver coin from 2017 features Southern Brown Kiwi.
Kiwi 2017 is struck from 1oz of 99.9% pure silver, with a frosted finish, and is housed in a presentation card. What’s more this beautiful specimen coin is issued in a limited mintage of 7,500 worldwide!
New Zealand Post
- Condition of online order value warranty is make a payment in 2 workdays. In the order of changing value of the rating high-minded metal. This requirement is motivated by frequent fluctuations on the market.
- Product with 24h term it will be send in 1 workday as soon as the payment will be booked on our bank account.
- In the situation of intention to faster shipment, call us 22 623 85 61.
- In the case of items that have in the name information about different year of production, photographs have demonstrative character, features and items may be different from the one you see on the picture.
- Products with short form” LBMA” are manufacture in diffrent mints with LBMA cerification ( requirements in terms of both quality and secure on the London Bullion Market Association) Those items will be send randomly, photographs have demonstrative character.