It is cheaper in a set!
|Price of a product sold separately:||Set price|
|Noah's Ark 1 oz Silver 2021 Sets 20 Pcs.||$649.20||$633.15You save (2.47%)|
|Noah's Ark 1 oz Silver 2021 Sets 100 Pcs.||$3,246.00||$3,139.13You save (3.29%)|
|Noah's Ark 1 oz Silver 2021 Sets 500 Pcs.||$16,230.00||$15,562.65You save (4.11%)|
Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
The Noah's Ark silver coin is a popular investment product, minted in the weight of one ounce and the purity of the ore of 999. This interesting value is issued by the Central Bank of Armenia. However, the production process itself takes place in a private German mint - Leipziger Edelmetall Verarbeitung. The coins with the image of the ark are guaranteed by the government of the Republic of Armenia as to their legality, purity and the origin of the ore, and are also a legal tender in this country.
The obverse of the coin, designed by Eduard Kurghinyan, shows an ark in a stormy sea, in the background is Mount Ararat and in the background we can see the rising sun. The name of the mountain comes from Ara - a Bronze Age idol. Ara was the god of death and rebirth. In the center of the coin is a dove flying over the waters of the Deluge, holding an olive branch in its beak. On the rim it reads "Noah's ark" in English.
The reverse of the coin shows the coat of arms of Armenia with the stamped face value of 500 drama and the year of issue. On the right, under the coat of arms, there is the weight and the fineness of silver in which the coin was minted. At the lower edge there is the inscription "Republic of Armenia".
|Coin tubes (Pc.):|
- Condition of online order value warranty is make a payment in 2 workdays. In the order of changing value of the rating high-minded metal. This requirement is motivated by frequent fluctuations on the market.
- Product with 24h term it will be send in 1 workday as soon as the payment will be booked on our bank account.
- In the situation of intention to faster shipment, call us 22 623 85 61.
- In the case of items that have in the name information about different year of production, photographs have demonstrative character, features and items may be different from the one you see on the picture.
- Products with short form” LBMA” are manufacture in diffrent mints with LBMA cerification ( requirements in terms of both quality and secure on the London Bullion Market Association) Those items will be send randomly, photographs have demonstrative character.