Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
More information- 12.10.2020
The Australian Kookaburra 1 kilo Silver Coin 2021 is a new version of the iconic Kookaburra series that the Perth Mint has released annually since 1990. Each year, new design of the most iconic Australian bird is released. The reverse of this beautiful coin includes a security feature in the form of a micro – laser engraved letter within the coin „ Australian Kookaburra” inscription.
Silver Kookaburra is issued as legal tender under the Australian Currency Act 1965 and each coin contains 1000 kilo of .9999 fine silver. No more than 500,000 coins will be released.
- Condition of online order value warranty is make a payment in 2 workdays. In the order of changing value of the rating high-minded metal. This requirement is motivated by frequent fluctuations on the market.
- Product with 24h term it will be send in 1 workday as soon as the payment will be booked on our bank account.
- In the situation of intention to faster shipment, call us 22 623 85 61.
- In the case of items that have in the name information about different year of production, photographs have demonstrative character, features and items may be different from the one you see on the picture.
- Products with short form” LBMA” are manufacture in diffrent mints with LBMA cerification ( requirements in terms of both quality and secure on the London Bullion Market Association) Those items will be send randomly, photographs have demonstrative character.