Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
The Silver Somali Elephant coin is the next installment of the series created in 1999 called the Somali Elephant. Interestingly, the first items in the 1999 series were minted as coins guaranteed by the Zambian government. The copies minted after 2003 have another guarantor, the Somali government. Additionally, the Somali Elephant silver and gold coin series is part of the African Wildlife collector's program.
The silver copy from 2021 was produced by the German producer of precious metals Bavarian Mint in 1 troy ounce and 9999 silver fineness. Moreover, African Wildlife: Somali Elephant (African Wildlife: Somalia Elephant) coins, which were produced after 2004, play the role of a full-fledged currency and are guaranteed by the Somali government as to the legality, purity of the ore and the origin of the metal.
The obverse shows the coat of arms of Somalia, two leopards supporting a shield with a star, together with information about the year of minting and the denomination of the coin.
The reverse shows the Somali elephant against the background of its natural environment.
- Condition of online order value warranty is make a payment in 2 workdays. In the order of changing value of the rating high-minded metal. This requirement is motivated by frequent fluctuations on the market.
- Product with 24h term it will be send in 1 workday as soon as the payment will be booked on our bank account.
- In the situation of intention to faster shipment, call us 22 623 85 61.
- In the case of items that have in the name information about different year of production, photographs have demonstrative character, features and items may be different from the one you see on the picture.
- Products with short form” LBMA” are manufacture in diffrent mints with LBMA cerification ( requirements in terms of both quality and secure on the London Bullion Market Association) Those items will be send randomly, photographs have demonstrative character.