Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Gold Year of the Ox coin is the second issue of the popular series Lunar III. Lunar III from The Perth Mint presents zodiacal animals. The Year of the Ox 1/4 oz is struck from 99.99% pure gold in proof quality in a limited mintage of 5 000 coins worldwide. The gold Ox is issued as legal tender under the Australian Currency Act 1965. It comes in a protective capsule accompanied by numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Condition of online order value warranty is make a payment in 2 workdays. In the order of changing value of the rating high-minded metal. This requirement is motivated by frequent fluctuations on the market.
- Product with 24h term it will be send in 1 workday as soon as the payment will be booked on our bank account.
- In the situation of intention to faster shipment, call us 22 623 85 61.
- In the case of items that have in the name information about different year of production, photographs have demonstrative character, features and items may be different from the one you see on the picture.
- Products with short form” LBMA” are manufacture in diffrent mints with LBMA cerification ( requirements in terms of both quality and secure on the London Bullion Market Association) Those items will be send randomly, photographs have demonstrative character.