Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
The third release of the collectible series Australian Treasure Shipwrecks features Zuytdorp (Gilt Dragon). The Australian Treasure Shipwrecks series from Royal Australian Mint commemorates four famed Australian Shipwrecks: Batavia, Zuytdorp, Vergulde Draeck and Zeewijk.
Gold coin Zuytdorp is struck from 1 oz of .999 fine gold in BU condition. Is issued as a legal tender which is backed by the Australian government. What’s important, gold Zuytdorp is produced in limited mintage of 250 pieces worldwide and each coin comes in a triangular-shaped protective capsule with certificate of authenticity.
Royal Australian Mint
|Treasure Shipwrecks :|
- Condition of online order value warranty is make a payment in 2 workdays. In the order of changing value of the rating high-minded metal. This requirement is motivated by frequent fluctuations on the market.
- Product with 24h term it will be send in 1 workday as soon as the payment will be booked on our bank account.
- In the situation of intention to faster shipment, call us 22 623 85 61.
- In the case of items that have in the name information about different year of production, photographs have demonstrative character, features and items may be different from the one you see on the picture.
- Products with short form” LBMA” are manufacture in diffrent mints with LBMA cerification ( requirements in terms of both quality and secure on the London Bullion Market Association) Those items will be send randomly, photographs have demonstrative character.