Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
New Zeland Post and Metal Market Europe are pleased to announce a release of a ﬁrst ever New Zealand silver bullion coin.
The 1oz silver bullion coin features an extinct New Zealand animal: Chatham Island Crested Penguin. Each coin is struck from 1oz of 99.9% pure silver and issued as New Zealand legal tender. The mintage of Chatham Island Crested Penguin 1oz silver bullion coin is limited to 25 000 pcs worldwide.
The coin's reverse depicts a pair of Chatham Island Crested Penguins standing on the rock amid the turbulent ocean. In the background a Maori symbol is visible, representing the rich and fascinating heritage of the New Zealand's native culture.
The coin's obverse features the eﬃgy of Queen Elizabeth II by Ian Rank-Broadley, information about the country of origin,metal purity and the year of issue.
New Zealand Post
- Condition of online order value warranty is make a payment in 2 workdays. In the order of changing value of the rating high-minded metal. This requirement is motivated by frequent fluctuations on the market.
- Product with 24h term it will be send in 1 workday as soon as the payment will be booked on our bank account.
- In the situation of intention to faster shipment, call us 22 623 85 61.
- In the case of items that have in the name information about different year of production, photographs have demonstrative character, features and items may be different from the one you see on the picture.
- Products with short form” LBMA” are manufacture in diffrent mints with LBMA cerification ( requirements in terms of both quality and secure on the London Bullion Market Association) Those items will be send randomly, photographs have demonstrative character.