Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Australian Emu bullion coin 1 ounce of gold in a limited edition of 5,000 pieces is a real treat for collectors. A gold coin from a series of coins with the image of an emu, this time minted with 9999 pure gold.
The obverse of the Australian Emu coin depicts the image of Queen Elizabeth II according to the design of Jody Clark. The edge lettering reads: "Elizabeth II Australia" and the coin denomination.
The reverse shows a pair of emus in a natural environment, characteristic Australian wilderness, in the background there are stones and trees. Birds are surrounded by the inscription "Australian Emu", and below there is the coin issue date, its weight and the fineness. The coin is sold individually in the original plastic capsules.
- Condition of online order value warranty is make a payment in 2 workdays. In the order of changing value of the rating high-minded metal. This requirement is motivated by frequent fluctuations on the market.
- Product with 24h term it will be send in 1 workday as soon as the payment will be booked on our bank account.
- In the situation of intention to faster shipment, call us 22 623 85 61.
- In the case of items that have in the name information about different year of production, photographs have demonstrative character, features and items may be different from the one you see on the picture.
- Products with short form” LBMA” are manufacture in diffrent mints with LBMA cerification ( requirements in terms of both quality and secure on the London Bullion Market Association) Those items will be send randomly, photographs have demonstrative character.