Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Silver Australian Brumby (Bu) is a very collectible coin struck from 1oz of 99,99 % pure silver by The Perth Mint. This coin presents national icon seen by many as symbolic of Australians independent and wildness — The wild horse Brumby. The silver Brumby is issued as a legal tender which is backed by the Australian government. It has also a maximum mintage of 25 000 pieces and what's more each coin reverse include a security feature in the form of a micro-laser engraved letter P.
- Condition of online order value warranty is make a payment in 2 workdays. In the order of changing value of the rating high-minded metal. This requirement is motivated by frequent fluctuations on the market.
- Product with 24h term it will be send in 1 workday as soon as the payment will be booked on our bank account.
- In the situation of intention to faster shipment, call us 22 623 85 61.
- In the case of items that have in the name information about different year of production, photographs have demonstrative character, features and items may be different from the one you see on the picture.
- Products with short form” LBMA” are manufacture in diffrent mints with LBMA cerification ( requirements in terms of both quality and secure on the London Bullion Market Association) Those items will be send randomly, photographs have demonstrative character.