Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Australian Emu collectors coin, 1 ounce of gold 2018, continuing the emu series. This is a gold bullion coin with a weight of one ounce and a limited edition of 5,000 pieces, made of 9999 pure gold.
The obverse of the Australian Emu coin depicts the image of Queen Elizabeth II according to the design of Ian Rank-Broadley. The edge lettering reads: "Elizabeth II Australia 2018" and the coin denomination. The reverse shows an emu in its natural environment, characteristic Australian wilderness, in the background there are stones and trees. The animal is surrounded by the inscription "Australian Emu", and below there is the coin issue date, its weight and the fineness.
Australian Emu is a series of coins, the pattern of which will undergo annual changes. The reverse depicts a seemingly ordinary and inconspicuous animal which can reach unprecedented speed and survive in the desert conditions for a lot of days without food or water. Emu, is a well-known symbol of Australia, which next to the kangaroo takes pride of place in the Australian emblem. Emu and kangaroo cannot move backwards, therefore they symbolise Australia and its nation moving forward, which confirms its motto: "never backward, always forward". The coin is sold individually in the original plastic capsules.
|Coin tubes (Pc.):|
Perth Mint 2018
- Condition of online order value warranty is make a payment in 2 workdays. In the order of changing value of the rating high-minded metal. This requirement is motivated by frequent fluctuations on the market.
- Product with 24h term it will be send in 1 workday as soon as the payment will be booked on our bank account.
- In the situation of intention to faster shipment, call us 22 623 85 61.
- In the case of items that have in the name information about different year of production, photographs have demonstrative character, features and items may be different from the one you see on the picture.
- Products with short form” LBMA” are manufacture in diffrent mints with LBMA cerification ( requirements in terms of both quality and secure on the London Bullion Market Association) Those items will be send randomly, photographs have demonstrative character.