Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
The second issue in the Australia Zoo Series from the Royal Australian Mint was struck from one ounce of silver and is dedicated to the Cheetah. It belongs to one of the world's most endangered species and is estimated to have fewer than 7,000 individuals in the wild. The motive shows a majestic cheetah in the run. He is surrounded by the inscriptions "AUSTRALIA ZOO" and "CHEETAH" as well as the weight and fineness. The design was inspired by a photograph from Steve Irwins Sohn, Robert, at the Australia Zoo. The reverse depicts the portrait of Queen Elizabeth II. - The denomination "1 DOLLAR" and the inscriptions "ELIZABETH II" and "AUSTRALIA 2021" are also part of the design. Native to Africa, the cheetah is the fastest land animal in the world and can reach up to 112 kilometers per hour in three seconds. The cheetah's physique is all about speed. Its slender body and long, thin legs are particularly suited to high acceleration. Despite its size, the cheetah does not belong to the subspecies of big cats, such as lion and tiger, but to the subspecies of small cats. They hunt during the day and have black tear marks under their eyes to serve as an anti-glare effect. They can be recognized by their golden yellow fur, which is dotted with black spots. The limited Australia Zoo Cheetah Premium Bullion Coin is delivered in a protective coin capsule.
|Coin tubes (Pc.):|
Royal Australian Mint
- Condition of online order value warranty is make a payment in 2 workdays. In the order of changing value of the rating high-minded metal. This requirement is motivated by frequent fluctuations on the market.
- Product with 24h term it will be send in 1 workday as soon as the payment will be booked on our bank account.
- In the situation of intention to faster shipment, call us 22 623 85 61.
- In the case of items that have in the name information about different year of production, photographs have demonstrative character, features and items may be different from the one you see on the picture.
- Products with short form” LBMA” are manufacture in diffrent mints with LBMA cerification ( requirements in terms of both quality and secure on the London Bullion Market Association) Those items will be send randomly, photographs have demonstrative character.