Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
The Somali Elephant gold coin is another copy from the series bearing the same name. It is also a product that is part of the African Wildlife collector's program. The history of the gold edition of the series dates back to 2004, when a new silver Somali Elephant coin was introduced after the change of the coin guarantor. After the huge success of the silver value, the producer of the entire series decided to create a gold equivalent.
The producer of the 2020 gold copy is the German producer of precious metals Bavarian Mint. The value has a weight of one troy ounce, and its attempt to mint is 9999. Moreover, African Wildlife: Somali Elephant (African Wildlife: Somalia Elephant) coins, which were produced after 2004, are fully legal tender and are guaranteed by the Somali government as to the legality , the purity of the ore and the origin of the metal.
The obverse shows the coat of arms of Somalia, two leopards supporting a shield with a star, together with information about the year of minting and the denomination of the coin.
The reverse shows the Somali elephant against the background of its natural environment.
- Condition of online order value warranty is make a payment in 2 workdays. In the order of changing value of the rating high-minded metal. This requirement is motivated by frequent fluctuations on the market.
- Product with 24h term it will be send in 1 workday as soon as the payment will be booked on our bank account.
- In the situation of intention to faster shipment, call us 22 623 85 61.
- In the case of items that have in the name information about different year of production, photographs have demonstrative character, features and items may be different from the one you see on the picture.
- Products with short form” LBMA” are manufacture in diffrent mints with LBMA cerification ( requirements in terms of both quality and secure on the London Bullion Market Association) Those items will be send randomly, photographs have demonstrative character.